Free E-Cig Starter kits and follow on nicotine liquid
Posted: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 09:42
QuitReady Stop Smoking Service provides free advice and support to anyone in Leicestershire that wants to quit smoking.
Evidence shows that smokers are four times more likely to succeed with the support of a stop smoking service. Refer someone to QuitReady and they will receive:
- A12-week programme of support from a designated Stop Smoking advisor
- Free stop smoking medication, chosen to suit their needs and lifestyle
- Expert advice on the use of e-cigarettes to help stop smoking tobacco
- The confidential service is available Monday to Friday (9am – 7pm) and Saturday (10am – 2pm) via text, phone and web chat. Face to face appointments are available for specialist groups such as pregnant women, vulnerable people, people with mental ill health and young people.
- Tel: 0345 646 66 66
- Text: 'ready' to 66777
- Web: http://www.quitready.co.uk/